Thursday, May 26, 2011

Need a to-do list, quick!

I have lots of things floating around in my head today.
The things I'm worried about most are household related since next Monday, I won't be around to do them.
Laundry; washing, airing/sun-drying and folding them, dishes in the sink, sweeping/mopping. You know, everyday things that I have been doing all these while, while Ahmad snores away till noon. *Urghhh*
Come Monday, who's going to do all that?

I'm worried the most about the boys. They are used to having me around, especially Nazrin who still breastfeeds. When I'm at work (still can't believe I'm going to work next week, heh), who is going to make Shahrin's formula? And make sure Nazrin eats his food and not play around with it after he's full?
Who is going to break up their fights over toys?

Ahmad and I had discussed these things, briefly anyway, since he's never really at home for a proper discussion. From what have been talked about, he would take care of the children and some (just some) of the household chores. He would send Shahrin to pre-school and pick him up at noon. He would stay at home with Nazrin and feed him and bathe him and put him down for his nap. During the evening when Shahrin is home, they would spend the time watching TV or maybe go for a ride to the playground. Ahmad has also agreed to hang the laundry out only if I've put them in the washing machine. But he doesn't do folding or the windows or the sweeping or the mopping.

*Aiiiiiyaaiiiyaiiyaaiiii*

Anyway, I need to list down the things I need to prepare for Monday. I think I need to iron 5 pairs of my baju kurung, in preparation for the whole week. Then, I need to do a check-list for Ahmad, so that he knows what to expect when dealing with the boys, though personally, I've always winged-it with them.
Hmm..need to rummage through my 'download folder' for all the cute free printables I've collected so far. I know there's quite a number of them that are cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment