Friday, May 6, 2011

If at first you don't succeed?

Try and try again!

I keep telling myself that I need to change but I feel like I'm still stuck within myself; unhappy, not contend, angry, restless, pitiful and etc. In short, everything ugly that a person can feel about themselves.

I have tried my hand at being an online businesswoman but based on my current situation, looks like my bait is not getting me any 'fish'. I'm envious of other bloggers/Facebookers who are reeling in the dough while no matter what I do, seems not enough.

I have tried to be flexible with Ahmad and his family, but all I'm getting are more problems. Plus, he's not doing anything to help me regarding HIS family matter. Ughh.

I have tried not to involve my parents into my financial problems but my mom is persistent. She always seems to instinctively know the moment I'm all dried out. One of them would then call/SMS telling me that 'Hey, there's RM*** in your account, go spend it on a nice pair of shoes'. Though not exactly that sentence but you get my point, right?

But, as Dibo The Gift Dragon said, "If at first you don't succeed, try and try again!"

I know that success doesn't come rolling (direct translation from a Malay proverb; kejayaan tidak datang bergolek, hehe) but it sure isn't even crawling my way. *sigh*

I need to focus more on getting my 'business' out there. I know I CAN DO IT!
INSYA ALLAH.....

7 comments:

  1. perhaps you're not the 'business' type...? what's your best skill? what do you have that others don't? please answer those questions. most people are going nowhere because they fail to recognize their own potential. i can answer those for you but i think its best for you to figure it out yourself. i'll tell you what i have in mind about your potential in two days time. in the mean time... do think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah my dearest Anon,
    I hope you are the same Anon who've been giving me good advice in the past but even if you're not, thank you for this comment.

    Here's my problem, I AM one of those individuals who failed to recognize their own potential. I think my best skill is following orders. No kidding. I've been successful in the past because I have been stuck to the rules and dictates of other people. Now that I have to make my own rules, I flounder. I think I'm always going to need someone to hold my hand and drag me to where I need to go. *sigh*
    Pitiful? Yes. I know.
    But, there you have it.
    I need to shake these negativity off of me & I'm trying hard. Do pray for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, the same Anon.

    Great to know that you understand your problem. Understanding and knowing AND acknowledging that you have a PROBLEM is the first step to RESOLVE the problem.

    Anyway, do you know that LEMON can change to LEMOMADE? PROBLEM can change to OPPORTUNITY? TIME can change to MONEY?

    I'll tell you what you have that most salary earners don't... Have you forgotten Al-'Asr? Demi masa....

    As a salary earner myself, I envy those having time to earn online. You on the other hands, have time, a lot of them.

    You have computers, music-xpress, internet, things that others can only dream of. Use them.

    Your skills? Writing skills. Wasted in blogging. Blogging can make you some money if you're focusing to one niche. You dont use your niche. Continue blogging but dont expect huge money unless you find your niche, learn how to blog, learn how to market. Get some how-to books please. Kat popular banyak (Cakap melayu dah hahaha).

    I already answered them for you... One thing I would suggest is get to a book store, or library, read books about money, financial, or even blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam Anon,

    Here's a thought, since I can & have the time to write, why don't u pay me to write for u? Give me the materials/ideas on what to write & I'll do it for u..heheheh..

    Seriously..

    ReplyDelete
  5. anis..org yg selalu pay other people to write something in the blog..cam advertiser tu boleh la..

    sila kunjungi blog2 yang ramai followers tuh (cuba view blog2 pilihan kt blog aku)..depa start blogging bertahun baru betul2 earning income yg betul2..bkn sebulan dua ok..

    my opinion..just write..not just about your family..current issues maybe..it`s like in the magazine..what do the people write..that kind of thing..n keep on promoting your blog..learn from other blogs -ZARIN-

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh ye..i`m not the previous anon..saje mls nak login -zarin-

    ReplyDelete