Saturday, March 12, 2011

Dear All,

Been getting quite a lot of attention these days, thanks to the free iPad contest.
I don't feel the urge to do any more entries for this contest, partly because I realized that my previous entries were not very creative at all. Another part is because I think the organizer is dragging the contest for too long.
It's okay, really.
Though getting a FREE iPad would be the most absolutely wonderful thing,
the feeling has faded a bit due to lots of things.

Anyway, for this post, I would like to thank Yatie Chomeyl and Ibn Mustakim for their recent comments, about my blog and my contest entry.
Thank you both for coming here and saying nice things about me and my writing.
Your comments really means a lot to me.
They validated my self-worth and the way I see myself, through this blog.

I know I can learn from both your blogs too.
Yatie, I love the thoughts and the information you carefully placed in your entries. They make for a wonderful learning experience, especially the ones regarding Japanese nurseries. I have a 5 years old & been sending him to a pre-school nearby since he was 4. I would've loved to home-school him but taking into account my own (in-capabilities?), I think it would be wiser to place him in better hands. By the way, I strongly agree with you on the banning of inappropriate pictures on Muslimah's blogs. Thank you reminding me too.

Ibn Mustakim, you were right about that entry. Though in my defense, that was my very first entry, so, yes, it was kind of rushed and done without much thought. However, I like to think that my 3 other entries have improved, somewhat. I know, going back to the organizer's blog & reading through all the other entries, I felt really bummed since mine are not even up to par.
Thank you anyway for giving your comments. I really appreciate it.

As for now, I need to get down to business. I have 2 more journals to proofread, by tomorrow.
Haha..procrastinating queen here!

No comments:

Post a Comment