Saturday, March 26, 2011

Doodling with Shahrin

Shahrin loves to draw and color. He used to get so upset whenever he accidently colored outside the lines of the picture he's working on.I always had a hard time convincing him that it's ok to do that, because who cares anyway, right? These days he had gotten better at drawing and coloring 'inside the lines'. I'm not sure how he figured out that coloring outside the lines is not right but I've read somewhere that it can be taken as a sign that the child is not mentally developing correctly. Personally, I say that's BS but then again I'm not in the ECE (Early Childhood Education) thing, so what do I know. Heh.

The house I kept wanting. Shahrin drew this for me after I told him that I want my own house, sweet of him.

His attempt at an anatomically correct 'stickman'.

Ok, I did the top part & Shahrin did the bottom. I let him play on the lappy last night while I watched CSI S11, he called me to come & see this. Boy, did my heart swell up! Hehe. 

He also loves making stuff with his building blocks. When he showed me this, I asked him what is was & he told me, "Flower la Ibu" like 'Duhhh?' hahah

This is what Ahmad drew. Shahrin certainly got the talent from him.

"Ibu, see? Shahrin buat monster!" The four smaller blobs are monster-fairies. Such imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment