Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rain, rain, go away...

It's raining heavily this morning.
Could barely open my eyes for Subuh prayer.
Went back to bed afterwards and slept-in till 10am, heh.
If the boys hadn't been playing on top of me, I would've kept on sleeping.

What a nice weather we're having today.
Love the coolness the rain brings.
Feels like its clearing away the oppressing heat and stickiness of dry weather.
Every drop brings with it the elixir of life.
Without rain, there would be no water.
Without water, there would be no life.

*sigh*

Now that my current dilemma has passed, I'm back to feeling relaxed again.
Haven't done anything except for frying some bananas for breakfast just now.
Toys are strewn everywhere.
Crumbled pieces of biscuits are all over the floor.
Dishes are piled high in the sink.
Dirty clothes are piled high in the dirty laundry basket.
Clean clothes are piled high in the clean laundry basket.
The bed isn't made; Ahmad's still sleeping, lucky man.
Wish I could join him under the covers.

But.

What the heck?
I'm just going to relax this morning.
I'll take care of things when I feel like it.

Because today, I'm free.
Have till next week before the cycle goes around again. *sigh*

"Rain, rain, here to stay,
Making Elo another fun day!"
-Elo, from Dibo the Gift Dragon, Astro Channel 613-

No comments:

Post a Comment