Sunday, March 6, 2011

When the element of control is lost..

Everything falls apart at the seams.

And it's not an easy task to pick up the pieces.
To have everything back to their relative normalcy.

*sigh*

I woke up feeling quite energetic this morning.
This morning...seems like ages ago.

The energy has since left me & I'm currently feeling deflated.
Maybe I need a couple of that Energizer batteries to keep me going.

This was my morning To Do list:
1- Hang laundry to dry.
2- Make breakfast. (I tried my mom's bread-cake-thingy recipe, didn't turn out like I expected)
3- Sweep the floor.
4- Fold the clean clothes-mountain.
5- Wipe dusty counters. (Initially from last week's To Do list)
6- Make lunch.

As of this minute, I've only managed to complete #1, #2 and #3 and I'm poofed.

Looks like I might need a couple more Panadol.

Any volunteers?

No comments:

Post a Comment