Friday, March 18, 2011

A sigh of relief..

Alhamdulillah, I've finally finished editing a manuscript for a PhD friend and before that was another manuscript, needed to be proofread urgently by a MSc student. Didn't think it would take this long to finish, she (the PhD friend) gave me the hardcopy 2 weeks ago! Since she said it wasn't urgent, I pushed hers aside while I read through the other manuscript. But I'm glad it's over, I couldn't focus on anything else this past week because I needed to finish editing it before my test next week.

On that front, I'll be sitting for another test on the 23rd and I'm due for a business report, to be handed in by the 31st. As you may already know, I haven't done anything about that report, procrastinating as always. *sigh* However, I do have a 'rough' outline of the content I'm supposed to be writing for that report. So, I'm feeling quite relaxed, for now, heh. Wait till it's 2 days before the report is supposed to be submitted. Then you'd see me, pulling my hair out, eyes propped open with toothpicks and my boys crying endlessly in the background because I won't be paying any attention to them. How do I know all these? I've been there, done that for too many times to count. I never learn.

As for Ahmad, he's been 'busy' making a door grill and an awning for his friend. By 'busy', I mean taking his time completing something that can be done in under a week, if he is really focused. He took his sweet time finishing the order; waking up late, spending only 4-5 hours on it and heading out to his favorite hangout spot whenever he felt like it. And he's only going to charge that friend RM150! I mean, come on! For a 2 weeks job, plus the electricity and miscellaneous stuff, that cannot be the price he should be asking! After all, that RM150 will be gone in an instant when his motorcycle payment comes up, which is next week.

Man, I need to focus, I kept getting up to watch TV! It's Hawaii 5-0 now hehe.
Okay, I'm back..

Where was I? Oh ok, so, I have good news. Watch out for my sticky post (credits to Adik from Abjadmenjadicerita for the tutorial on how to make one).

Nite-nite for now, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment