Friday, March 4, 2011

Ibu's sick...

Sick..mind, body and soul.
These past few days had been horrible; Shahrin puking everywhere,
Nazrin wanting to be hold ALL the time!
The house is a complete wreck.
I could only do the laundry, even then it's because my father had given us a washing machine, without it, dirty clothes would've piled high up to the sky. *sigh* like the unfolded ones...
This past week, when I finally have the time alone, the boys sleeping and Ahmad off doing what he does every night (don't ask, I don't know..), I tried to write something.
But my tired brain couldn't come up with anything..
That first sentence up there? I wrote that 3 nights ago!
Fortunately tonight, I feel a bit better and think that I really should just force myself to write something, regardless of the cohesiveness or even the content.
Kind of like 'free writing', see what comes up, you know?

Well, last time I checked with the iPad organizer, she had listed several entries.
When I read through each one, I immediately felt defeated.
There is no way I'm going to be passed to the 2nd part of the audition.
I, myself find my entries as not creative and uninteresting, as oppose to the other entries listed by the organizer. Sorry, too tired to even attempt going over there and link them up here.

Reading all the other blogs suggested by the participants,
I realized that I need to work more on my niche.
So far, all I did, have been to write according to what had happened that day or if something interesting got stuck in my mind and I just have to write about it.
I don't really offer any useful information, or post interesting stuff,
or even write a good post.

In order for me to draw more readers to this blog, I need to upgrade my entries.
I said before that my life's stories is my 'niche', so, instead of just writing about my family being sick, maybe I should write instead about *how* I got through the puke and the high fever and the never-ending crying. Maybe I should focus more on how I made use of the tips I got from my mother on how to bring down a fever. Or what to do or not do when Nazrin's head is burning hot, yet his feet are cold as ice. (When this happens, DO NOT put water (jelum) on his forehead, try to keep him comfortable and wait till his feet are warmish
before putting a damp cloth to cool him down)

I need to do more research on how to upgrade my blog.

Hmm..any suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment