Monday, January 10, 2011

Blurry.

I know that when I blog, I'd have to say something insightful, for this blog to be meaningful and of use to my 'readers' (are there?huhu)

But right now, all I want to do is just let off steam. Have been feeling very, very awkward these past few days.

1. Mainly because hubby's mom came back here & have been busy pruning and taking care of her little garden. I haven't even cared nor do I have the time to mess around outside the house, when I couldn't even take care of the inside. This is another reason why I am DESPERATE to get out of here. Most of the time, whenever she comes back here, she'd go about doing her work & I would leave her to do them by herself. I learned not to offer her any help because she'd always decline, and so, like the good Pavlovian subject, I don't offer to help anymore because I know she wouldn't want any. Thus the awkward feeling.

2. Hubby's step-mom was admitted in to the hospital this morning & I didn't even know about it till 4pm. And we live the closest, amongst hubby's siblings, to his parents. They didn't call us to let us know, but their other children who live in Kajang, knows about it earlier than us. See how this too is another awkward situation for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment