Monday, January 31, 2011

Wrapping up January 2011

Tomorrow would be the start of a new month.

Pheww..time sure flies by fast when you're not paying attention.
I guess, when you have loads to do, places to go and people to meet, you would lost track of time.
Thankfully, I have been able to achieve quite a lot in this month.

1- I registered for a writing class for one semester.
2- Submitted a 6-pages 'company profile' report for my writing class.
The report amounts to 10% of my overall marks.
3- Been able to find my groove in the kitchen back.
I haven't cook in a very long time but now that I have started cooking again, I'm loving it!
4- Started getting more translation work, plus a few proofreading and editing projects. I'm glad I took that writing class, because it has allowed me to reconnect with friends at uni and get lots more potential 'clients'.
5- Managed to fatten up my savings account some.
I recently heard that unemployed individuals can apply for their own EPF account.
I think I'm going to look into it soon, this way I can feel a whole lot better about my old days, knowing that I do have a retirement plan in place.

Well, that's about it for January. I can't wait to see what February is going to bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment