Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oh crap!


I'm feeling very, very, VERY annoyed right now.
Been building up this feeling since this morning.
About what else if it's not Ahmad.

He goes out everyday now, not for job-hunting, but fishing.
F.I.S.H.I.N.G. ladies and gentlemen, F.I.S.H.I.N.G!!!

I mean, what the &*^$?
And we don't do anything with the fish he caught.
Well, the first few times we did but after the 100th time, bleghh...?

He wouldn't even sell them, they usually die of boredom in our sons' plastic bathtub. (Don't worry, I've already disinfected the tub with heavy duty cleaners)

What pisses me of is the fact that he wouldn't even let me visit my mom, who's in Ampang now. Since Baba is not around (went to Nashville to check on my youngest brother who studies at Vanderbilt U), she's staying there with my younger sister for the duration of his absence.
He (Ahmad, not my father) goes out everyday, enjoying his butt off & I'm stuck here babysitting this stupid place! Which is not even mine! And which I hate!

When he DOES come home, he's all tired out, sleeping in the evening then wakes up just to head out again. BS! Comes back home 2, 3 a.m every night.

It wouldn't have piss me off so bad if he'd been working hard & is just enjoying a little R&R but since he had quit his job, all he's doing now is wasting time.

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If only I have a pan large enough to bang his head with!

No comments:

Post a Comment