Saturday, February 26, 2011

A little ME time would be nice.

I've initially written down a long and flowing paragraph about how my week sucked, BIG TIME.

But.

I've deleted it and now trying (the operative word here is 'trying') to find the correct words to better describe my feelings.

Ugghhh..

My brain is tired. And sick of trying to find nicer words to describe a really crappy week.
If only TB is out of my life forever!!!!
If only Ahmad is not a neanderthal but instead, a new-age macho man, in touch with his feminine side, what ever that is.

If only I don't have to shoulder HIS every responsibility by myself. Just because I married him doesn't mean *I* am to blame for everything he did and didn't do. COME ON!!!!!

And TB? Next time, if you want to tell Ahmad that he and the boys are missed, please, do it somewhere I'm not around! I feel like the unwanted maid hearing that!

No comments:

Post a Comment