Monday, February 7, 2011

Been bitten by the decluttering bug. Part 1.

O.M.G! This house is a mess right now!

And you should also see the table I'm currently using as my 'office', it's full with stuff waiting their turn to be sorted and put away.

I've also been bitten by the craft bug. The very reason why the house is upside down at the moment. I'm kind of a closet hoarder, though not so hard-core. My tendency leans more towards keeping things that *I* think would be useful crafting material 'one day'. Please note the 'one day' part, because that day is usually quite notorious, it likes to appear at a moments notice, with no warning at all.

Remember this post? And this one? And this?
Well, they were all because the craft bug bit me. You maybe would notice that all of the crafts I did were made out of junks/trash. Those were some of my hoarded boxes, printed paper and other oddity collections. Just yesterday, I started a calender holder thingy using a cereal box, a cartoon calender and other stuff. While I was doing that, all these other stuff started coming out of their hidden places (read: I'm messing up my house looking for my stash of trash, heh) and currently, I'm busy with something else, so I don't have time to tidy them up.

Hopefully by tomorrow or the day after, I'd have all the pictures uploaded. Watch this space, ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment