Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Currently studying.

Or at least trying to...

Tomorrow is the day I'll be sitting for my first ever test since so long ago. *sigh* I feel ancient.

I'm trying to be objective while googling samples of refusing credit letters on the net but my lecturer's words keep buzzing in my ears.

From the writing exercises we've done in class, she told me she didn't like my writing style.
Bummer.
So, you understand my worry. I've never gotten bad marks in English before..... :(
What if I failed this one? Arghhh!!!

Granted, I'm officially a part-time student only but the stress before a test feels just the same like when I was still doing my undergrad studies. Plus, this time around, I have tons of other things (read: the boys, the house, the husband) to worry about beside my test.

I'm not sure I can do this...............

Mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
I need youuuu!!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG.

    is your lecturer reading a different written work?

    i LOVE the way you write! :) keep on writing the way you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah thanks syigim!

    that means a lot coming from you..

    ReplyDelete