Sunday, February 13, 2011

Don't push THAT button!!!

I love Ahmad very much. You guys know that, right?

But seriously, having him around these days is really, REALLY, REALLY! getting on my nerves.

His daily routine?
1-Wake up around noon.
2-Shower and get dressed.
3-Have whatever breakfast/lunch item that's available for that day. (I'm still working out the kinks with the 'cooking' part).
4-Heads out (don't ask, I don't know where he goes every time he leaves the house).
5-Comes back home around 3@4p.m. and stays for at least 1 hour.
6-Heads out again.
7-Comes back for a shower and dinner (sometimes he'd bring back dinner or we'd eat out or of late, I'd cook).
8-Watch TV with the boys for a bit.
9-Heads out AGAIN! till...wait a minute! I don't know what time he comes home!


Can you imagine my frustration seeing him curled up in bed all day long??!! Not helping with the boys or the chores at all?!
I didn't mind this routine when he was working, I understand the fact that while driving long distance, he couldn't get much sleep.
But, come on!!! He quit his job! All he ever do these days are sleeping, watching TV & fishing.

Then, this afternoon, after finishing my chores for the day, I woke him up & asked him to go buy us some lunch because 1) I was famished and 2) I was so tired, I couldn't handle cooking lunch.

Know what he said? "Why don't you go? I wouldn't know what dishes you want to eat."

I got so MAD!! I got ready and drove off on my own. I left the boys with him & very nearly had my lunch at the restaurant, all by myself, just to spite him. But I just couldn't do it. Nazrin would go hungry if I don't buy something for him, plus my mom taught me better than that. So, I bought us all lunch to-go. Luckily I didn't pass out while driving the car, I was THAT tired!

*sigh*

The things I go through for this man............

No comments:

Post a Comment