Sunday, January 2, 2011

Starting the new year with a bang, much?

I wrote about this before here, but it's at the very end of the post, as an afterthought actually. So, go ahead, go read the p/s, I'll wait here for you. :p

So, have you read it?

Okay, here's the big news.

Last night, just as I was falling asleep, I felt some pain in my lower abdomen. Even after 3 years and 4 months of absence, I immediately knew what that pain was. I thought to myself, "It's baacckkk.." and fell asleep.

This morning, right after I open my eyes, I felt the terrible urge to pee. So, I rushed to the toilet and discovered that I was right, Miss P is baaacckkkkk...

Fheww...I was really getting worried that 'she' might never come back. Though I don't miss her, I do miss the good thing she brings, and I'm ready for it. :D

I've been feeling the way I felt before we got Nazrin for quite some time now. Love looking at pregnant women and envying them, love looking at babies (though that's nothing new, everybody love babies, right?), love thinking about cute, tiny baby things; ruffles, bows, ribbons, tiny skirts. *sigh* Get the hint? :D

Now I can actually blame my crappy moods on something and get away with it, because, you know, it's HORMONE, dude! Not my fault, right? Ahhahahaa..

Crazy..I know, but I'm embracing it..hahahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment