Wednesday, January 12, 2011

First day back to school!

Today is my first day back to school.

It was a 2 hours class and we already have a Powerpoint presentation for tomorrow.
Our lecturer asked all of us to present our Corporate Profile, for the company we have 'set up'.
It will be our 1st part of the required coursework (40%) for this class. The report has to be ready by the 5th week, so tomorrow's presentation is just as an overview of the report that we would need to hand in.

I'm with 2 other girls in that class, while the other boys grouped up amongst themselves. I am the only Malay there, while there were 2 Indians and 6 Chinese. Plus, they were ALL, waaayyyy younger than me. Huhu.

The Indian girl took the lead for our brainstorming session, in preparation for tomorrow's presentation. I like her way of thinking & truly grateful that she did so. I had no ideas to offer at all, plus I feel very outdated in the company of these 'younger' generation. (',')

Tomorrow will be a great day, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment