Sunday, January 23, 2011

Inferiority complex issues.

My ex-roommate Zarin has been generous with her suggestions regarding my change of ads provider in my last post and how to attract more visitors to my blog.

As I read through her comments, here are my thought-process:

i) Recipe? What recipe? I don't even cook, so how am I suppose to write a post on recipe?

ii) Housekeeping tips? Hmm, all I ever care about while living here (MIL's house) is to keep things as tidy as humanly possible, with these 2 trouble-makers always making a mess and breaking everything. Half of the time, I'd basically follow them around the house, making sure they don't break anything else.

iii) Blogging tutorials? I know *I* am the last person to be doing this. My blog is still very new & I think I am the one needing to read up more blogging tutes. :p

iv)Beauty tips? Well, this one is a no-go too, just because I don't even wear make-up.

v) Short story/ novel? Now you're talking. girl! This is exactly up my alley. Haha! Ha! Ha!?
Not. What am I supposed to write about? Love stories? Funny ones? Mystery?

Ughh..

No offense Zarin, all of your suggestions are very superb. I truly appreciate your concern and your great comments. It's just that *I* myself need a major revamp and I am still in the process of identifying my flaws and weaknesses. Right now, all I can feel is disappointment.

I know. I know. Don't cry over spilled milk.
I'll just grab a dishtowel and dry it up.
Hang around for more updates, people. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment