Thursday, April 28, 2011

28042011

The day will end soon, in exactly two hours from now.
Though I've never really celebrated it, his silence cuts deep into my heart.
In my family, these particular days are not celebrated, we just get passing remarks from siblings who remembered, and I am guilty of not remembering my siblings' special days.
With the exception of my elder brother, we share the same date, lucky us.

If I have a cake in front of me & I get to make a wish (though such tradition is not allowed in Islam), I'd wish for him to realize just what he already has in front of him.
He is loved by all; his adopted parents, his biological father, his step-mother, an aunt who really is a cousin, a grandmother who really is an aunt, plus all his family members.

I hate the way he treats his father & step-mother, though there is little I can do.
I try to make up for his lack of attention but I am not him & they deserve better than what I can give in lieu of his real love.

I hate the way he ignores his adopted mother.
And I especially hate the fact that he made me stay here when he knows I want my own home.

I hate the fact that I have to make up for everything that he is lacking when I am not HIM!

He didn't even wish me "Happy Birthday"

It would've made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment