Monday, April 18, 2011

Plans for tomorrow, the next day and the next day and the next.

So many things to do, so little time. (But still can blog hahaha)
Since our car got busted 4 days ago, we have decided that the boys and I will take the bus while Ahmad rides the motorcycle back to Alor Setar. Why? Because we would need it to go back and forth between the hospital and my parents house. Plus, we would need at least 3 bags for all our stuff & lugging that much bags around from bus to bus is not fun. With his motorcycle, Ahmad can just take them all back to AS, no hassle at all.
 
Baba's car is out of commission too, it's such a vintage car (a Mitsubishi from 40 years ago) he said its insurance coverage is over the roof. So, no choice but to go ahead with our plan.

I'm a little apprehensive about taking the bus with these 2. At least I can hold on to Nazrin but Shahrin is a little too big to handle. He'd be running everywhere & that would not be good especially in a crowded place like a bus station.

So, tomorrow morning, after I've settled everything around the house, we'd be going on a journey, the boys and I. We have to go to 3 bus stations; take a bus from Bagan Serai to Parit Buntar to catch the bus to Penang's jetty, take the bus from Parit Buntar to the jetty and finally at the jetty, hop on the Alor Setar bound express bus. Finally, at Alor Setar's bus station, my father will pick us up on his motorcycle. Ahmad will just ride straight to Alor Setar and we'll him back at my parents house.

Then, on Tuesday, we have to take Shahrin to be admitted into the children's ward at the hospital. He'd have to wait till Wednesday for his operation. I've been preparing him for it since last year, so he wouldn't be too freaked out when we see the Doctor later. He knows that the operation is to correct his congenital condition, so I'm hoping that he'll be fine when the time comes for the actual operation.

We plan for me to stay with Shahrin at the hospital during the day and Ahmad will take over the night shift. Nazrin is still breastfeeding, so I have to be at home at night at least. Plus I have never left Nazrin with my parents before, so I don't know how he's going to react to that. Hopefully, he'll be fine too since Ahmad will stay with him through the day. He's been taking formula every now and then, so I think he'll be ok in that department.

Now I'm off to pack Shahrin's hospital-stay bag, my bag, Nazrin's and Ahmad's bags too. Not forgetting other items like toiletries, Shahrin's bottles (yes, he's still drinking his formula from a baby-bottle), toys to keep him occupied, Nazrin's toys and other small items.

Upss..I forgot. No car.
Now what am I supposed to do with all these stuff???

*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. just pack and carry what you can. good luck with the operation. hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete