Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pep-talk for myself.

I have been feeling sorry for myself these past few days.
Nothing I do seems to be working and it breaks my heart to know that I have failed, again.
I feel envious of friends who seems to be having success after success while I have to struggle hard.
I keep going back down memory lane.
Lame, I know..but the first 12 years of my life had been so brilliant, I have to wonder if what I'm experiencing now is pay back time for those years.

We'll be heading back to my parents house next Monday.
Shahrin's operation is scheduled to be on Wednesday. He needs to be admitted first on Tuesday, so we figured Monday would be a good day to head back to Alor Setar.
I'm a bit apprehensive about seeing my parents, though I haven't seen them since last year. GOD! It's been that long ago?!! Hahaha..

At least I have one good news for them, hopefully my new part-time job as Research Assistant will appease them for a while.
I hate being a burden to them but I have tried my best.




Maybe my best is not good enough? *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment