Monday, April 11, 2011

Good news for me!

Two days ago my lecturer called and asked me if I want to be her RA. She said her office has arranged a project with a nearby Methodist school and they need somebody to take care of the collected data.
So, today, I called her boss and discussed the matter at hand more thoroughly.
After talking to her (the boss), I have decided to take this job & forget about the walk-in interview in USM Main Campus.

I am super excited about this job because: 
1- I get to do my work at home!!!! How convenient is that? Now I don't have to worry about the boys at all.  What a relief! They will just email me the data to be processed and uploaded. Thank GOD I have a lappy & broadband at home.

2- This project will be till August, so I will have at least 4.5 month worth of work to keep me busy. I kind of felt lost after my class ended because going to class gave me an excuse to be someone other than just a SAHM. Now I can honestly say that I am a WAHM, hehe.

3- Although the pay is minimal, RM25/day, I am thankful for it. It is going to be my stepping stone to better job offers. I am going to be the best RA they ever hired, so that they will hire me again for future projects. :D
After all, I wouldn't have any extra expenses like petrol or lunch-money because I am not going anywhere, haha. The beauty of working at home. Thank you for technology.

2 comments:

  1. congrats anis..so happy for you..this is just the beginning.. -zarin-

    ReplyDelete
  2. zarin, mekasih..syukur alhamdulillah bila dpt offer ni, hg kenai kut lect tu, Cikgu Agnes Shanti, skg dah Dr. tp dok suh pggl Teacher ja.. aku turutkan aja hahah..

    insya ALLAH, this is the beginning, tak rugi aku amik kelas LHP 452 ni :D

    ReplyDelete